TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
For credit or Debit card Payment (Visa, Master card):
For PayPal payment options see below (American Express, PayPal credit, PayPal, Visa, Master card)
The Advance Driver Improvement 12 Hr course:
- 100% Online - work from your computer (no classroom required)
- This course is Required before you can apply for a Hardship License
- Reinstate Your Driving Privileges
The course includes everything you need. Study / review the course materials online on your computer and respond to the questions in your own words / answer the quiz questions.
ADVANCED DRIVER IMPROVEMENT 12 Hr
Enrollment in an ADVANCED DRIVER IMPROVEMENT 12 Hr course is required for reinstatement of driver's license per S. 322.291, F.S.
According to Florida Statutes
322.291 Driver improvement schools or DUI programs; required in certain suspension and revocation cases. Except as provided in s. 322.03(2), any person:
(1) Whose driving privilege has been revoked:
(a) Upon conviction for:
1. Driving, or being in actual physical control of, any vehicle while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, any chemical substance set forth in s. 877.111, or any substance controlled under chapter 893, in violation of s. 316.193;
2. Driving with an unlawful blood- or breath-alcohol level;
3. Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle;
4. Failure to stop and render aid as required under the laws of this state in the event of a motor vehicle crash resulting in the death or personal injury of another;
5. Reckless driving; or
(b) As a habitual offender;
(c) Upon direction of the court, if the court feels that the seriousness of the offense and the circumstances surrounding the conviction warrant the revocation of the licensee’s driving privilege; or
(2) Whose license was suspended under the point system, was suspended for driving with an unlawful blood-alcohol level...
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES CAN BE FOUND BELOW: