TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
DEATH & DYING 2 Hr
The purpose of this course is to review some of the decisions that some individuals face as they approach the end of their lives, review type of assistance or caregiver help they need, whether to receive care within an institution/ facility treatment setting or whether to receive care within their home. Review of the role of the family and the assistance / emotional support that the caregiver requires as well as resources that are available in the community. Excellent course to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNS, CNA/ HHA, Therapists, and Professionals who are working in the Health care environment and other settings, as well as other individuals who would like to work within the Health care or Hospice setting.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Discuss end of life care support and resources that are available
2. Discuss some of the decisions that some individuals face as they approach the end of their lives
3. Discuss the type of assistance or caregiver help needed
4. Describe comfortable clothing options
5. Discuss end stage illness and various nutritional approach
6. Discuss medication management and Hospice care setting.