TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
After you have paid for the course ...
To Register via PAY NOW Options below include: Credit / Debit card: Visa, Master cards, Discover
To Register via PayPal
BUY Now Options below include:
Credit/Debit card, PayPal Credit
American Express, Visa, Master, Discover.
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of Guardians, Nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA, Therapists, other professionals who are working within the health care environment; as well as other students/ individuals. This course reviews the standards for decision making by guardian of the person concerning medical treatment, decision-making concerning withholding and withdrawal of medical treatment, rights of the incapacitated individual, Advance Directives, various aspects of the patients/ residents right to decide and measures that can help to ensure that those rights are understood, honored, and provides a list of available local resources to aid the ward.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe the standards for decision making by guardian of the person concerning medical treatment,
2. Discuss decision-making concerning withholding and withdrawal of medical treatment,
3. Describe the rights of the incapacitated individual,
4. Discuss Advance Directives,
5. Describe 3 types of advance directives,
6. Describe the Living Will,
7. Discuss Health Care Surrogate Designation,
8. Discuss Anatomical Donation,
9. Describe procedures regarding making changes to an advance directive,
10. Discuss procedures regarding driver’s license or state identification card that indicates an organ donor.
11. Discuss the availability of local resources to aid the ward.