TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
REMINDER: AFTER Completing your required credit hours, renew your license when due. See your courses at CE Broker
Set up a FREE Basic account and see all the courses you have completed.
TO PAY WITH PayPal - SELECT BUY NOW
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, CNS, RN, LPN, CNA /HHA, Occupational Therapists (OT/OTA) and other professionals who are working in the health care environment, as well as other students/ individuals regarding Fibromyalgia, the risk factors for fibromyalgia, how fibromyalgia is diagnosed, some of the complications of fibromyalgia, the treatment/ management with medications, exercise/ therapy, effective self-management strategies and interventions for educating the affected individuals / patients and community resources that are available and contact information.
After successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Define Fibromyalgia and detail the symptoms often experienced by patients
2. Describe the risk factors for fibromyalgia
3. Discuss how fibromyalgia is diagnosed
4. Discuss complications of fibromyalgia
5. Describe the treatment /management with medications, therapy, lifestyle changes
6. Discuss interventions and patient teaching regarding self-management Strategies.
7. Describe available community resources for Fibromyalgia.