TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
See other payment options below - PayPal
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION 2Hr
The purpose of this course is to review strategies for effective communication, strategies to manage communication issues in the workplace, specific ways to integrate effective interpersonal communication skills in the day to day decision making, working and communicating with the cognitively impaired clients/patients. The course is designed for Nurses: LPN, RN, ARNP, Therapists, Guardians and other professionals, Occupational Therapists, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aid (HHA) as well as other individuals and students.
At the end of this course, the reader will be able to:
1. Discuss principles of the effective communication
2. Discuss strategies to manage communication issues in the workplace
3. Describe techniques required when working with the cognitively impaired
4. Discuss the forms of communication
5. Describe some of the consequences of ineffective communication.
6. List specific ways to integrate effective interpersonal communication skills in the day
to day decision making.
7. Discuss strategies that affect/ interrupt effective communication.