TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Florida Laws and Rules for Nursing 8 Hr
$35.00 Special $29.99
PRINT or DOWNLOAD your certificate immediately.
Your course credits will be reported to CE Broker (as applicable).
The purpose of this course is to review the laws and rules for the State of Florida that apply to the nursing profession and to provide the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP), Registered nurse first assistant as well as other Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants with the Regulations / Requirements, including detail review of information regarding 64B9 of the Florida Administrative Code, Chapters 464 and 456 of the Florida Statutes.
When the individual has successfully completed this course, he/she will be able to:
1. Define specific laws relating to the Nursing practice,
2. Define specific laws relating to the practice of the nursing assistants,
3. Describe the purpose of the Nurse Practice Act,
4. Describe the discipline process as it relates to Nursing,
5. Define the Intervention Program for Nurses,
6. Discuss requirements / legal practice,
7. Discuss patient records,
8. Describe requirements for licensure, renewal
9. Discuss Florida Documentation standards
10.Discuss Florida Continuing Education standards
11.Define Florida Nursing licensure by endorsement, examination
12.Discuss Florida Nursing Education standards.