TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
See payment options -
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card or PayPal options. ***After you add to cart, move over to the cart & click to open and complete the transaction***
The purpose of this course is to review the legal aspects of Nursing / laws and rules for the State of Florida that apply to the nursing profession and to provide the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN), and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (APRN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) with the Regulations / Requirements, including detail review of information regarding 64B9 of the Florida Administrative Code, Chapters 464 (NURSE PRACTICE ACT) and 456 of the Florida Statutes.
When the individual has successfully completed this course, he/she will be able to:
1. Define specific laws relating to the Nursing practice,
2. Define specific laws relating to the practice of the nursing assistants,
3. Describe the purpose of the Nurse Practice Act,
4. Describe the discipline process as it relates to Nursing,
5. Define the Intervention Program for Nurses,
6. Discuss requirements / legal practice,
7. Discuss patient records,
8. Describe requirements for licensure, renewal
9. Discuss Florida Documentation standards
10. Discuss Florida Continuing Education standards
11. Define Florida Nursing licensure by endorsement, examination
12. Discuss Florida Nursing Education standards
13. Discuss the Advance Directives - THE PATIENT’S RIGHT TO DECIDE.