TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
$197.99 Special $110.00
Add to cart offers Credit card, Debit card or PayPal options.
***after you add to cart,
move over to the cart & click to open
and complete the transaction***
The purpose of this course is to review tracheostomy care for the Adults, Infants, and children. The course reviews procedures regarding how to perform tracheostomy care, changing inner cannula, tracheostomy collar/ties and more. Respiratory care procedures; maintenance of the patient’s airway, oxygen delivery and management, rates, equipment, nebulizer treatment, use of the speaking valve.
This course is approved for all nurses; LPN, RN, ARNP, Respiratory Therapists; Respiratory Care Practitioner Critical Care, Respiratory Care Practitioner Non-Critical Care, Certified Respiratory Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Medical Assistants, PCT /CNA and for those who want to refresh or have been out of clinical practice for a period of time and want to revise and refresh your skills, you are also welcomed to take this course.
At the conclusion of the course, the participants will be able to
1. Describe how to maintain the patient’s airway
2. Discuss how to perform tracheostomy care
3. Discuss how to change inner cannula
4. Describe how to change tracheostomy collar/ties
5. Describe how to perform artificial airway suctioning
6. Discuss oxygen management and nebulizer treatment
7. Describe the various types of tracheostomy tubes
8. Discuss speaking valve use with a tracheostomy.