TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
After payment below ...
Select payment options below.
ALL PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE SECURE
Your private information
is secured using SSL
(Secure Sockets Layer), the leading security protocol on the Internet.
Information is encrypted and exchanged with an https server.
Select Credit /Debit card below by selecting Pay Now (No American Express).
To select PayPal options (Buy Now) see below. PayPal also has credit /debit card options and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of Examining Committee Members, Nurses; ARNP, RN, other professionals who are working within various settings and the health care environment; as well as other individuals/ Professionals regarding procedures to determine incapacity, duties of the Examining Committee Member, and training requirements, dismissal of Petition, adjudicatory Hearing, order determining Incapacity, fees, rights of individuals determined incapacitated and the availability of resources to aid the ward. The course includes current resources from the Florida Statutes Chapter 744.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedures to determine incapacity
2. Discuss the duties of the Examining Committee Member
3. Discuss dismissal of Petition
4. Describe adjudicatory Hearing procedures
5. Discuss order determining incapacity
6. Identify the rights of persons determined incapacitated
7. Discuss the Examining Committee member and the Guardian education
requirements and responsibilities
8. Discuss the availability of resources to aid the ward.