TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
See other payment option - PayPal below
RESIDENT RIGHTS 3 Hr
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; ARNP, RN, LPN, CNA, other professionals who are working within the health care environment; as well as other students/ individuals regarding residents’ rights. This course will review various aspects of the basic rights of residents and measures that can help to ensure that those rights are understood and honored.
At the conclusion of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify basic resident rights
2. Describe how the resident rights may impact nursing practice
3. Apply principles of resident rights to nursing practice
4. Describe measures to protect the resident’s rights
5. Define Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
6. Describe measures to respect the resident’s rights
7. Discuss the importance of confidentiality and privacy of residents’ information
8. Identify ways to promote the residents’ rights