TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Rights of the incapacitated individual for the EXAMINING COMMITTEE MEMBER
**** (This course is on Hold - awaiting renewal - Please recheck by 11/09/2020***
The purpose of this course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of Examining Committee Members, Nurses; ARNP, RN, other professionals who are working within various settings and the health care environment; as well as other individuals/ Professionals regarding rights of individuals determined incapacitated, procedures to determine incapacity, order determining Incapacity, details regarding abuse, neglect, or exploitation by a guardian and the availability of resources to aid the ward. The course includes current resources from the Florida Statutes Chapter 744.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the rights of individuals determined incapacitated
2. Discuss the procedures to determine incapacity
3. Discuss order determining incapacity
4. Define Abuse, neglect, or exploitation
5. Discuss the availability of resources to aid the ward.