TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
WISH LIST - EQUIPMENT SUPPLIES NEEDED (Donors can deduct contributions they make- 501 (C ) (3) status.
• Full-size Mannequin – with female genitalia that allows for catheter insertion; must have moveable joints; lifeweight style mannequins are not permitted, mannequins should weigh less than 45 lbs.
Clothing: to fit mannequin
• Long-sleeved button or snap front shirt extra large size (8)
• Long-legged pants, elastic waist sweat pants style preferred (8 extra large)
• Socks (8 pair-non-tube socks; sock should have defined/formed heel area)
• Working hospital style-bed (4): - Regular mattress (we are not allowed to use air mattresses)
height of bed and head of bed must both be able to raise and lower
side rails on bed are optional
• Paper towel dispenser at sink area; stocked with paper towels with an additional supply for use at bedside.
• Liquid soap dispenser at sink for hand washing
• Call light device
• Side chair (4)
• Soiled linen hamper
• Overbed table (4) – working controls to raise and lower with level surface with wheels to move
• Bedside cabinet (night stand)- must have 3-drawers or one drawer and 2-shelves (Rubbermaid style-plastic style drawer set suffices, if 2 bottom drawers are of sufficient size to hold basins in middle drawer, and bed pan, graduate container and toilet paper in lower drawer.)
• Commode chair
• Working assembled wheelchair with footrests and brakes – standard size; model with swinging and/or removable footrests
IV poles (2)
• Bath Basin-rectangular (2) (shape necessary for foot care)
• Emesis basin 2
• Bedpans (fracture and regular)
• Denture container/cup with lid
• Toothpaste (10)
• Denture brush (10)
• Lotion (10)
• Soap for bathing (liquid soap preferred); soap dish if bar soap used
Single Use and Disposable Supplies
• Toothbrushes (individually wrapped) (10)
• Sponge-tip applicators (individually wrapped) (10)
• Straws (individually wrapped)
• Plastic spoons and forks (10) (individually wrapped preferred)
• Snack-size containers of Jell-O-type gelatin, pudding or applesauce- not expired (10)
(10) • Emery Boards
(10) • Orangewood Sticks
• Alcohol pads/wipes (individually wrapped) (20)
• Gloves (non-latex- all sizes) Boxes
• Toilet paper rolls
• Drinking Cups 6-8 oz cups (20); 3-oz cups (20)
• Hand wipes (individual)(20)
• Tissues boxes
• Flat sheets (16)
• Fitted sheets (16) must fit mattress size
• Pillowcases (26)
• Bath blanket or similar item (16)
• Pillows (10)
• Hospital-style gowns x-large size (10) (prefer without shoulder/arm snaps)
• Hand towels (25)
• Bath-size towels (25)
• Washcloths (70)
• Clothing protectors (bibs) (16)
• Underpads (disposable or reusable) (16)
• Gait or transfer belt (4 large)
• Disinfectant spray or wipes
• Indwelling catheter (16) (for insertion and retention in mannequin when testing catheter care)
• Urinary drainage bag (16)
• Clear graduate container marked with cc’s /ml’s for measuring urine
• Yellow food coloring (4)
• Funnel (4)
• Irrigation syringe (4) (to facilitate filling of urinary drainage bag) and
small syringe (4) to inflate catheter balloon
- Sink (1) with hand controls for turning on and off water.
- Privacy curtain (4) (The curtain does not need to wrap around bed area; shorter widths of curtains from shorter rods are acceptable, as long as students have curtain to push and pull to demonstrate provision of privacy.)
- Clock (1) with second hand
- Yellow Infection control gowns (10)
- Clothing protectors (8)
- Please make all checks payable to TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Donated items, Equipment /supplies can be sent to: TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC. 1021 LAKELAND HILLS BLVD, Lakeland, Florida 33805.
Financial Contributions can be sent: log unto DONATE and contribute via Credit card or PayPal account.
Thank you in advance for your support.