TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Acelity / KCI resource videos - V.A.C Therapy - Mechanisms of Action (Why/how it works).
See PayPal payment options below (Buy Now)
We recently added a share button below...
NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS
Time: 9:00 am-2:30 pm
06/30/21 Wednesday Close
*** Highly recommended to sign up early and start review.
CONTACT US FOR NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS DATE IF NOT YET LISTED; USE CONTACT FORM BELOW and a response will be sent to your email.
***Mask required - classes are only meeting in small groups; therefore, it is recommended that you submit your class date as soon as you pay for the course***
1st Register above, then Pay for course
Cost: $350.00 Special $299.50
This Blended course includes:
1. Online 45 Hr - course review and Examination online then schedule;
2. Class practice and skills competency session 5 Hr.
**Start wound care on the job**
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; APRN, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure Injury /ulcer care; various types of wounds, using wound drainage systems, perform wound V.A.C. dressing change/ NPT, review various types of dressings, and changing dressings. The course allows for hands on practice sessions and video presentations. This course is also a great refresher!!
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management and wound measurement,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Demonstrate how to apply various types of dressings, perform wound V.A.C. dressing change/ NPT
7. Demonstrate how to change dressings.
1979 E. Edgewood Dr. Suite #107 Lakeland, FL 33803