TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
See PayPal payment options below (Add to cart)
We recently added a share button below...
$350.00 Special $230.00 (complete online /remotely from your location)
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; APRN, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure Injury/ ulcer care; various types of wounds, using wound drainage systems, various types of dressings, and changing dressings.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Describe how to apply dressings,
7. Describe how to change dressings.
*** Start wound care on the job ***
After course completion, - start Wound Care on the job, you will receive the 50 hr Certificate and your credits submitted to CE Broker (as applicable) ***
** This course also prepares you to take one of the National Wound Care Certification exams such as WCC®, AWCC®, CWCA®, CWS®, CWSP®, or CWCN®. (Please note that these board will have various requirements*** so start your course training today & Start documenting Wound Care on the job***.
Requirements may include but not limited to:
- Presenting your certificate of completion; Wound Care Management Training,
- Presenting documentation of wound care completed on the job etc.