TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
Examination practice offers the opportunity to practice, prior to taking the actual examination, the practice exam is in the same format as the actual examination***
We recently added a share button below...
Step #2 - Complete Payment.
Click on Add to cart option below - it offers Credit card, Debit cards, American Express, PayPal etc. ***after adding item to cart, move over to the cart to complete the transaction...
$350.00 Special $299.00 (complete online /remotely from your location)
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; APRN, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure Injury/ ulcer care; various types of wounds, using wound drainage systems, various types of dressings, and changing dressings.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Describe how to apply dressings,
7. Describe how to change dressings.