TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC.
See PayPal payment options below (Buy Now)
We recently added a share button below...
$350.00 Special $255.00 (complete online /remotely from your location)
**Start wound care on the job**
The purpose of the wound care management course is to educate and reinforce the knowledge of nurses; APRN, RN, LPN, Graduate Nurses, Medical Assistants and other individuals who are working in the health care environment. The purpose of this course is to provide the healthcare worker/ professionals, with an understanding of how to assess wounds, provide wound care, irrigate wounds, review aspects of pressure Injury/ ulcer care; various types of wounds, using wound drainage systems, various types of dressings, and changing dressings.
After successful completion of this course the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the procedure for assessing wounds,
2. Discuss various methods of pressure injury /ulcer prevention,
3. Describe pressure injury /ulcer treatment,
4. Discuss procedures to provide effective wound care management,
5. Describe procedures for irrigating wounds,
6. Describe how to apply dressings,
7. Describe how to change dressings.
**TRAIN FOR SUCCESS INC. is an approved provider of continuing education. This wound care management 50 Hr course is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing and provides 50 Hr of CE Credits and provides the education component to prepare you to sit for the National certification examination**